Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Dear Friends

Dear Friends,

You are on my mind today.  I was thinking of you this morning and wanted you to know.  This journey brings me in contact with some of you almost daily.  The texts, tweets, emails, Facebook messages, conversations, etc. are precious reminders to me that you are the reason He told me to tell my story.  

I want you to know that I see you out there.  

You are adopted children like me who have found your birthfamilies and some who dream of finding.  You are mothers and fathers who have adopted children. Some of you know your children's story, but some of you don't.  Many of you are scared to know.  You are birthmothers and birthfathers who gave a child to another family, and you will never know the story.  Some of you have never told a soul about giving up a baby. You carry your story secretly in your heart. You are siblings of adopted children, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. You are friends who walked with families either through giving a baby up for adoption or helped welcome an adopted one into a family.  You are families that are waiting to adopt. You are caseworkers who have seen dreams come true and hearts crushed.  

I see you.  

I want you to know that God loves you, and His eyes are on you. He has a plan for you right where you are no matter the story.  You are important to God, and He has a plan to use your story.  If you need courage, God will give it.  If you need faith, just look to Him. If you need to forgive, lay it down at His Feet. Everything you need is in Him.  He is looking at you. Won't you look to Him?  

"For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him." 2 Chronicles 16:9 NKJV

God looks right into the eyes of His children straight through to the core of their hearts and souls.  He didn't make a mistake. I promise you...

With love in Jesus,










1 comment:

  1. Love this! Jeremiah 29:11-13 makes Gods plan clear to us....He has us in the place we are for a reason may we savor in the grace that placed us here and cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete